1. For getting Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate etc. the parents have to apply in writing.

 2. On receipt of approval from the Principal/Director, Transfer Certificate will be issued and parents can collect the T.C. of their ward(s) after SEVEN days of the submission of the application.

3. Transfer Certificate will not be issued under the following circumstances:

a) The parent/guardian has failed to submit the Transfer Certificate from the previous school where the child has study.

b) Fail to submit the Birth Certificate of the ward from Municipal Corporation of the area or Registration of Birth & Death.

c) The dues pertaining to the school have not been paid.

4. Student may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.

  • a) Non-payment of school dues.
  • b) Parents repeatedly not meeting the teacher in the school when called for discussing about ward’s performance.
  • c) Using unfair means in any examination or attempting to influence any tea
  • d) Consistent unsatisfactory progress in studies
  • e) Involving in avidities which harms/hurls others.
  • f) Any two detentions.